Monday, June 11, 2007

update

Jim worked enough fixing computers for the church that he was able to pay our trailer rent on his own. Chuck has more stuff for Jimmy to do, so he's starting the new list this week. Basically the church is buying lots of used computers and having Jim re-furbish them.
The other night, I painted another wall in my craftroom with the light blue paint. I also moved my furniture again.
Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday I am having my blood taken at TWU for that exercise study. The appointment tomorrow is supposed to take up to 90mins. They are drawing my blood, then testing my resting heart rate over an hour. I'm just supposed to bring a book or whatever to keep myself occupied. I'll learn how many calories my body burns when it isn't exercising at all.

Tonight Allan made a mess trying to paint his own fingernails. I had to use nailpolish remover to clean his palms, face and hair. His skin got red from the remover, but lotion cleared it up pretty fast. Jim got a call tonight from Robert, letting him know that Ranchman's is under new management. He's gonna go tomorrow afternoon to see if he can get a job cooking there again.

No comments: