Friday, June 29, 2007

last two days.

We went over to Pam's yesterday and ended up being there for probably two hours. She had a question for Jimmy about how to backup her hard drive. Jim sat down and started tinkering while Pamela and I were chit chatting. By the time we were all caught up, Jim had defragged the hard drive, updated the virus protection and ran other updates. It's funny how guys will keep themselves entertained. I got to hold Pam's son, Cole. He's getting big. He's an eager crawler but his balance is a little wobbly when he's standing up. Elaine was excited to see Kaylee. One of the luggage pieces Pamela gave me was a makeup kit. So I spent an hour last night cleaning out our bathroom cabinets and drawers and setting up my pretty makeup case. :)
Then I made another scrapbook page. I used the last of my glue sticks *pout*. At least without being able to scrapbook, I'll have less distractions and get some more house work done.

Today Jimmy was up early delivering the papers. The kids and I slept in. I talked to my mom on the phone. She said my cousin Nicky (aka Phillip) is getting married in September and I should expect an invite in the mail. Once I was up and had some coffee, I was feeling ambitious. I painted another wall of my craft room with the light blue paint. It seems SO MUCH BRIGHTER and larger, now that 3 of the walls are lighter. I touched up the paint on the little statue shelves too. This evening Jimmy got a call from our pastor, who is back in town and wants some computer work done next week. I was hoping Chuck would want the work done tomorrow. Oh well.

Now I'm sorting my file cabinet and getting some junk drawers sorted. I want stuff in order before Summer school starts.

No comments: