Thursday, July 12, 2007

Car Trouble. (yes, again)

Early this morning Jimmy drove to pick up the Thrifty Nickels, because they have to be picked up by a certain time. Then he fetched me and drove me to get my blood drawn at TWU for the exercise study. We had about 90 minutes until my class, so we each took it easy. His paper route takes 3-4 hours, so there was no sense in him starting the paper route until I was back from class.
At 11:40 we all hopped in the van to get me to class and just like two weeks ago, the van didn't start. No warning...just no ignition. We heard "click click click", but no vroom.
As of two weeks ago, the van has a new starter and new ignition thanks to Dave and Jimmy. So we have no idea what can cause this relapse. The radio and lights come on, so we don't think it's the battery. And the fuses under the hood look good. It has gasoline. I dunno.
I missed class. I get two unexcused absences for the semester, so I wont get dropped from the class over this. And I don't have school tomorrow(or any Friday).
But in the morning tomorrow, I have my LAST day of the exercise study. They have to take my blood one last time, and it HAS to be 48 hours from when I exercised, or it's worthless to them. So I can't reschedule tomorrow's appointment.
Meanwhile Jimmy has our van loaded up with Thrifty Nickels that he hasn't been able to deliver yet. He called his boss and explained everything. We hope we can figure out what is wrong with the van FAST!

No comments: