Thursday, July 12, 2007

short and sweet...due to coughsyrup induced zombie-like state

I finished the tough part of the Excercise study this morning (8am!!). On a treadmill, I burned 500 calories in 50 minutes, running at a rate of 3.5 miles per hour. The next two days I just keep up with my food intake records and have my blood drawn twice more.

I still have a lot of sinus symptoms from this cold or whatever. I'm not achy like I was Sunday and Monday. My nose just keeps running or having pressure and I'm sleepy. Part of me wonders if my nose is just running because my top wisdom teeth are coming in. The teeth aren't hurting much at all... I just feel them under the gums, coming up. They ache here and there; maybe every other day. But a little Origel and I'm set. They have space to come in on their own.

We had our WIC recertification at 8am Tuesday morning, and got all set back up with WIC vouchers for the kiddos. :)

Class is going well. Yesterday I played with the machines with more functions than my home sewing machine. I practiced machine-embroidering cursive L's and "Liss".

No comments: