Friday, July 27, 2007

hey there my loyal readers



I talked to 'the Moo' today and realized that I hadn't updated my blog in a few days.
For Costume class, I'm gonna be on the run crew for UNT's production of 'Alice in Wonderland'. It's a dark interpretation, but the costumes sound cool. My buddy Keila is designing the set. I have to miss church next weekend to go to a meeting for the run crew.

I ran out of cough syrup around the 10th. I went a while without any medicine for this cough funk. About 3 days ago we finally got some 'Severe Cold' OTC medicine and I'm starting to get better. Horrah! I actually got a really good night of sleep last night. Jimmy is still sick. He seems to be getting worse.

We're about 4 or 5 weeks away from receiving my college financial aide. It usually comes around our wedding anniversary (Aug 25th). I dunno how bills will get paid in the mean time. Jim was able to run an extra Thrifty Nickel route both last week and this week (some driver is out of town). It means $60 more dollars. So that helps some. I'm still waiting on my $50 from the Exercise study to come in the mail.
We'd normally turn to the church to cover our lot rent, but our pastor had a death in his immediate family this week. So the church only has half of it's normal staff available. We don't want to give them a benevolence request to worry with, when the staff is in the middle of pulling together a memorial service. Jim was supposed to work 2 or 3 days at the church on computers this week. But that's all on hold for at LEAST this week. God will provide. In the meantime, I'm focusing on class.

No comments: