Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grateful

I'm grateful that we have the van and Jim says it is running much better.

I'm grateful that I didn't have to ride the bike to campus this morning.


I'm grateful that this huge 'Sociology of Religion' exam was completed this morning. I was up late studying and then got up super early to study more. I feel like I did well, but I'm exhausted.

I'm grateful that Carol (mother of Elaine's classmate) gave Jimmy some Pumpkin Cookies today for our family.

I'm grateful that the financial aide has been processed and my Fall and Spring tuition will be covered. *phew* School is paid for, so I don't have to worry about loosing my classes. Evidently, I've reached a maximum amount of aid that I can receive from the federal government in my lifetime. I didn't know such a limit exists! My financial aide package for the two semesters is about $9000 shorter than normal. I typically have $4000-4500 after tuition is paid each semester to help us pay bills (or in the case of last spring, buy the van). This fall I will receive about $300 after my tuition is paid. It's more than I had when I went to bed last night, so I am grateful. I'm looking into loan options from banks and such. It's tricky since I have no credit history (since my loans aren't due until after I graduate, they don't give me good or bad credit) and no work history yet. I'll keep yall updated.


After I catch up on some sleep, I'm gonna finish the hockey drawing. I pray that it stirs up more business from other Hockey wives when it is delivered. I think I'll have to raise my prices after this client (not gonna change prices that I have already quoted to people). I don't like to rush these pictures and sacrifice the quality, so I have to be repaid for my time invested.

p.s. Allan started trying to sing the Barney theme song yesterday. He sings, "I love you. YOU love you." Then he attacks me with a hug.

No comments: