Wednesday, September 19, 2007

hockey art


Do yall remember this drawing (above) that I drew for Dave in May?
Well, one of Dave's hockey friends wants me to draw her hubby's hockey gear this week, if I can. She emailed me some great pics of her hubby's gear tonight, from a couple of different angles. I am gonna print her pics on campus on Thursday, since my home printer is out of black ink. I can print it in the Art Department's computer lab, large enough to really see detail. :)
Dave's friend said that I can give the completed drawing to Dave, so he can give it to her at one of his hockey games this week.
She said that if she receives the drawing at a game from Dave, maybe other hockey wives will want to do business with me. :) Sounds like a plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good News!!! I am so glad that other people see your talent - soon you will be in great demand... I will talk to my sister again about you doing a portrait of her grandchildren after she gets over the crisis of her son. I know that she wants to have it done. Keep up the good work.
Much Love
Hope