Tuesday, September 11, 2007

not much going on

I checked online today. No word about my financial aide yet. I think I'm gonna write that speech about one of my charcoal drawings of the kids. I can talk about how my talent has grown at college, how it shows what my priorities are, and how I make extra money. I have to write it tonight and memorize it tonight and tomorrow.
I got a 100% on my Spanish quiz last night!

I talked to my new boss, Rick, today. The job begins the last week of September, so I'll be trained before the late October rush. So I have about a little over a week to get ahead on homework where I can. I was hoping it started sooner than that (looming bills) but I'm grateful for the position all the same. Rick said I can tell my theatre classmates to apply too, because they are hiring 8 in all for the Halloween season.

Elaine has memorized most of this book. She "reads" it to us before bed.

Gotta run, Jim made meatloaf and skin-on mashed potatoes!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that idea of you using the charcoal drawigs of the kids.
I am so proud of Elaine for reading to you guys!!! brings back memories of when Jim was learning how to read.
I love that picture of Elaine by the window - a copy please.

Congratulations on your job.

Much Love
Hope