Thursday, April 12, 2007

I told myself...

...that my birthday gift to myself was gonna be to clean my craft room again. And like, get it to a maintainable level of pretty. :) Anyone on yahoo messenger can tell you that my outgoing message keeps saying "cleaning this room...still." I'm still working away at it.

I love love LOVE how the painted roses look on my craft tabletop. But I keep dropping other paint on the tabletop or chipping the seafoam color.

I saw a cute idea browsing craft rooms online. (see image) This lady just used one of those super cheap red gingham tablecloths over her craft table. I bet I would have a chance to wipe up paint drops before they are permanent on that type of fabric. And how CUTE would that be with my new red/white table skirt??! Gonna keep an eye out next time I have some pocket money.

No comments: