Friday, April 20, 2007

Thankful


Jimmy had an interview today at Movie Tavern. He got hired and was told to get back there in a little under 2 hours so he can start training tonight. Movie Tavern is a movie theatre that has table tops, so people can eat dinner while they watch a movie. They have a full menu and everyone is waited on by Waiters, instead of standing in line for treats in the lobby. The food varies from Nachos to Steaks. Since it is Friday and Movie Tavern is a movie theatre...I don't expect Jimmy to get home until like 1am.
Jimmy had to wear a black shirt and slacks for his uniform. Tonight he is wearing a black Ranchman's shirt, because we don't think he has a solid black T-shirt (everyone knows I have a closet full of them in MY size, lol). I think we're gonna have to make a trip to Wally World to get him like 2 black shirts. Anyways, Jimmy says the job doesn't pay as much as he'd like, but something is better than nothing.

In other news: I made this Thank you card for my Grandma Polly. She really appreciates a thank you card, so I handmade one for her.

No comments: