Sunday, August 19, 2007

Church today


Jim and I worked in the nursery today at church. While Jim watched Allan and Gracie, I updated the bulletin board with a Autumn theme. It turned out cute.
The painting was hanging up in the front of the sanctuary at church today. If you click on any of these pics, you'll see a larger view.

Micah said good-bye to everyone at Shiloh.



I thought at least a handful of my loyal readers would want to see these pics. :)

p.s. Elaine is a genius. She was counting triangles and writing numbers. This is '16'

1 comment:

The Moo said...

Awwwwwwwww, I'm getting misty eyed. The foyer looks nice and your picture looks awesome up there!

The pictures of Micah and the youth made me miss you guys all the more. I'm glad he'll be closer to us and I'm sure hoping we'll see him while he's in this neck of the woods.