Friday, August 10, 2007

Final Presentation Today

A guy on the costume run crew gave me a ride home from the theatre last night at midnight, so Jimmy wouldn't have to wake the babies. Jimmy said that while I was in the theatre (from Noon-Midnight) he and the kids got to watch the Football game and they all liked it.
I stayed up sewing my skirt until 4:30am. Jim couldn't sleep, so he left to do his Thrifty Nickel route at 4am. He said it went an hour faster than normal, since there was zero traffic and lots of the lights were blinking yellow. I woke up at 8:30am and worked on classwork until the Final Presentation at Noon.
We were told to invite guests to the Final today. Elaine and Micah went with me. Elaine wanted to go, and I wanted to have Micah around for help with Elaine (plus Micah could see KC again). There were two awkward moments when classmates thought Micah was my husband. Jim stayed with Allan, since potty training doesn't mix well with final exams.
I have to miss Micah's going away to college party on Saturday, because the play has a performance. Jim and the kids are still going.

Micah and Elaine

Susie Homemaker (Liss)

Austin Power's Girl (K.C.) -Sewed the Dress

Boxer (David) -Sewed his robe

"The Talliban on Casual Friday" (Dante) -Sewed the Boxers

Dracula (Joel) -Sewed the cape
Goldie Hawn (Sherrie) -Sewed the top

Susie Homemaker- Sewed my skirt

2 comments:

The Moo said...

Susie Homemaker is so you!!! You look wonderful!

Anonymous said...

She sure does. Love the 50's look
Love,
Hope