Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's up with me.

This is a scrapbook layout that I began back in June. I finally got around to completing it. I needed an example of using an Arrow on a layout for the yahoo group. Did I tell yall, that I've been bumped up from Moderator to co-owner? It's really just a difference of title, but nice compliment. Elaine drew herself in her pirate skirt, outside a blue house with her wagon. I think the wagon is impressive. Allan has had about 10 "wet" accidents in the last three days. It's so frustrating. He was doing so well with potty training. I don't know why he's suddenly having trouble. He'll pee on his floor and then come to me complaining that his shorts are "Twet". Sunday night I cleaned their room and hand washed all their foam floor tiles. I have to do it again, because it smells like pet odor in Allan's room. I think I'll have to mix up some of my handy dandy pet odor neutralizer and sprits it later today.
Pet odor Neutralizer: 1 cup hot water, 1 lemon's juice, 2 tablespoons baking soda + a spray bottle. The spray bottle will clog if you don't rinse out the spritzer after each use.

Al pal was playing last night in his room, tripped and
hit his forehead on the metal edge of their bunkbed's lower bunk. He has a scrape on his forehead (no surprise). I had to wear a band-aid on MY forehead all night, so he would leave the bandaid on his own forehead. It worked. *shrug* I know where his hands go, so the last thing I want is for Allan to touch his scrape and get it infected. I'm annoyed that Allan has this scrape on his face right as Hope is coming to visit. I know we are gonna take a million pictures and his new scratch will be in all of them. Here's some good news for thought: Steven B. mailed us a new router for our home computer network. My laptop is back on the internet. YAY!! Jim and I were starting to step on each other's toes sharing his computer. I like being able to work in my office/craft room again. More good news is that I am still registered for all my classes at both colleges. I thought that my class enrollments might get dropped since I didn't pay (with my fall financial aid) the same day as I registered for classes, but sure enough, they are still there. *Phew*

Jim didn't get the job as Kitchen Help at the bar. He's decided that driving to Lake Dallas every day would have tired him and the van out pretty quick, so it was probably not meant to be.

I was told not to worry about cleaning before Hope's visit, but I am cleaning anyways. The house got kinda gross while I was at the theatre until midnight for that week. And projects were all over my office, so it was the worst of all. My brain feels less stressed when my house is clean. :)

Scary news: A college classmate of mine at UNT has been missing. It's a long shot, but if you know anything about this please contact the numbers at the bottom of this message.
"Jessica Birge was last about 10:00 PM on Saturday, August 11, 2007 at the
Gruene Outpost River Lodge in New Braunfels, Texas. Jessica had been tubing on the Comal River and then went to the Lodge. She was dressed in a pink bikini when last seen.She has a unique scroll tattoo on back of her neck. Her hair is medium length now and very curly.
She was driving 2001 dark green Suzuki Grand Vitara, license plate Texas plate, K99-RNX. If anyone has any information, please contact the Comal Sheriff or the Heidi Search Center.
COMAL COUNTY SHERIFFHEIDI SEARCH CENTER
(830) 620-3400
1-800 547-4435
(210) 650-0428"

No comments: