Saturday, October 06, 2007

Progress

This is for Micah's Happy Hallelujah festivities in Kentucky. He's mailing me cash to make the costume this week. All that's left to do on the mask is to get the elastic strap attached to the back.
This one is after I painted the teeth.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Dave has a late hockey thing tonight in Frisco, so he's gonna crash here.

-
I'm finishing the diaper bag for Trisha's friend tonight. So I can give it to them at church tomorrow.
-
I can't volunteer on my normal day at church, since I'll have to work that weekend.
-
So far, I know that I'm working Monday and Wednesday at the shop. The rest of the schedule hasn't been planned yet.
-
I was gonna go to North Texas AIDS Services today to fetch information and do any paperwork that is necessary to volunteer there for school. Then I found out they aren't open at all on weekends. That means when I can volunteer, it will have to be on weekdays. It will be interesting to get 10 hours of volunteer work completed this month.
-
Jim made spagetti from scratch tonight. They tasted like egg noodles. Not bad at all. I think next time, when he plans to cut them thinner, they will be even better.
-
My Susie doll was ruined today. Elaine pulled it out from under the bed. I guess she must have gotten stuck on something... her face ripped wide open. :( I've had her for as long as I can recall. This is a pic of Susie, in the good ole days before her face was ripped open.

1 comment:

The Moo said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, I'm so sorry about your Susie doll. I bet you'll have her fixed up, almost as good as new.

Micah's mask is awesome, although it seems a bit scary to me! Is there a specific character after which it is designed?