Friday, October 12, 2007

Things are looking up.


Jimmy told me that he slept a lot today (Thursday) while I was in class, so he could do his paper route late tonight. But before his paper route, he made home made spaghetti noodles and some tomato sauce with spinach and meat. We had more parfaits too. *Yummy* Then Jimmy had the idea to take the kids out to the big park, so we loaded up and headed out. (the camera batteries weren't charged, sorry). I think Jim seems happier since he's started cooking more regularly. He isn't even complaining about doing dishes!! He's just been handling them for the last 4 days or so. The boy was bleaching down the counter top without me asking him too! What a change!! :)

Earlier today, I had a major Exam in my communication class AND a quiz in personal finance class. I feel really good about both, especially the communication Exam. I feel like I focussed my studying Wednesday night on the right parts of the chapters. I'll let yall know when I know the grades when I get them.

Tomorrow (Friday) I'm working in the afternoon until close.

No comments: