Saturday, October 13, 2007

Jim's blog and stuff

Tonight when Jimmy picked me up from work he had already made dinner. It was a home made chicken pot pie, more salad, and jello with sliced bananas. He had to look up a recipe for the crust, but made up the rest off the top of his head. I told Jimmy that he needs to start blogging about his recipes that he's creating. It'd be a good way for him to get feedback from other cooks in the family and Jimmy could brag about how creative he can be. :)

The Moo sent me another surprise care package. This one was FOUR packages of glue sticks. She knows me so well! I can never have enough glue sticks.

Elaine got in BIG trouble today. I was at work when it happened, but I hear that Allan was laying on the floor and Elaine intentionally kicked him in the stomach 4 times!!! Jim spanked her at the time. And when I heard about it, I added that she can't play Tetris for a month.

The costume for Micah is close to completion. I tinker on the costume when I'm unwinding after work, before homework. Late last night I sewed together the arms and the paws that are attached to the arms. There is a slit at the inner wrist, so Micah could take his hand out of the paw to eat or whatever.
I still have to sew down the white decorative belly, add the zipper and sew the hoodie. I might add a fluffy tail.

No comments: